Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Love

God will not judge us according to how much we endured, but how much we could love. The Christians who suffer for their faith in prisons could love. I am a witness that they could love both God and men. -Former underground church pastor who was imprisoned for his faith

"Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you." (Matt. 5:43-44 KJV)

"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." (Jn. 13:34-35 KJV)

Pray for persecuted Christians that they would be empowered by the Holy Spirit to love their enemies.

No comments: